1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice equipment

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Now I know he will be big in a few years. Way to go with the eXmarks, should last you a while.

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Great Nice Equipment!!

4. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

The truck in the back is mine and the one in front is my dads. He likes to try to help sometimes but I am so picky about my work that sometimes I will just put him on a blower lol! btw in the pick off my lawn that is actually a yard sign...that has brought me in 7 customers, a very good $40 well spent!

5. FinerCutslawnCare

That is my goal! Right now my school is trying something new and if u finish most of your highschool classes early they will pay for your college until u graduate, so right now I will be taking landscape drafting and pestcide app! I think that this is a great idea! This means by the time I get done with highschool(last year) I will have a years worth of landscape and pesticide under my belt! WOOT!:weightlifter:

6. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

WOW!! Good Job! Everything looks great and that is a great story too! Way to get out there and do it!

7. FinerCutslawnCare

here is a pick of the shirts I had made...easy and straight to the point! I don't have a logo yet but will some day! Here is a pic of my truck.:cool2:

51077EA9.jpg

B1A6FEFA.jpg

8. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Very very impressive. You are doing quite well it seems. Keep it up and dont give anything up.

9. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice eXmarks. The Deere dosen't quite fit in though lol.

10. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Wow! Nice stuff! I know the lazer z and the john deere weren't cheap!