1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Back2Back

Back2Back LawnSite Member
    from Ok

How much you bringing in a month?

2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I normally clear 4 easily and one month I almost hit 5( alot of rain!) That is JUST off of mowing though, that is not including side jobs...so I guess it depends!

3. FinerCutslawnCare

I guess not to bad for my age, but now you guys know why I have the equipment I do lol! See at my age I can kinda use it to my advantage, beings I don't have a house payment for ect. I figure get as much as ya can before ya have to live in the real world, use it to ur advantage, and that is what I am doin!

4. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

ok, be very very carefull.

5. George Mason

George Mason LawnSite Member

Damn, I wish I was this motivated now much less at seventeen. Going to school, taking freshman classes and having this kind of commitment is really intense. No calling in because of a late night for this guy.:drinkup::sleeping:

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I do have to say juggling school with this business I have can be very stressfull sometimes, but I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end

I agree with you 100%, I sometimes think that I should've waited until after H.S. to start a lawn biz, but a lot of stuff fell into my lap and I took it for what it was worth. The biz has affected my grades and my social life, but my friends are out there working jobs they hate and making barely $3K a year and I'm pulling in $16k in 7 months without working really hard, it's all worth it. And the satisfaction of running a biz is incredible. Keep it up and become the biggest and best LCO in Iowa!

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

what was the purpose of buying the john deere? and what motor does it have?

8. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

That's what I'm doing also. But I do have some "toys" I really want to get. New 08 chevy or gmc truck, new computer, rare perfect condition toro 2 cycle from 04, recording studio equipment for my music, college, and the list goes on.

9. FinerCutslawnCare

My toys are my mowers...lol just kidding

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Having all that at 17, your doing something right! Impressive set-up! How many accounts are you servicing?