1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Fire your web designer

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Envy Lawn Service, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Good lord Bob, your web designer/programmer needs to be fired!!!!! Bigtime!!!

I absolutely despise the new design at Lesco.com. Looks good, but it doesn't FUNCTION as it should. Have you tried to naviagate it? Try doing a search or pulling up a part or accessory item without the Lesco number.

With the old design I could pull up anything in seconds. Now I'm lucky if it ever even responds. That needs some attention bad and I just thought I would let you know.

2. newbsvw

newbsvw LawnSite Member
    Male, from Arlington, Texas

I agree. I have a hard time matching and finding parts. I also can't seem to look at my account with just a history of purchases.

3. Mscotrid

Mscotrid LawnSite Bronze Member
    from USA

Envy I surprised you have time to run a LCO and surf Lesco's web page. By my caculation you average 150 post a month for 3 1/2 years.:weightlifter: :clapping: :drinkup:

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

And what's it to you?!?! :confused:

I surf Lesco's site when I need something or just want to check on something and it's just not that user friendly anymore.

As far as here, this is where I surf the rest of the time, which IS probably more than several members, but not all for sure. I post a lot because I am here a lot. I use the e-mail notification system, which keeps me coming back and keeping up. I check my mail in the mornings and usually come on, and the same at lunch and at night. I don't really watch TV... probably less than anyone I know. Plus I suffer a little insomnia. So this site gives me something to do to relax late at night, and something to do when others would be watching TV.

While here I just try to give more than I take away.
    So unless this thread involves YOU PERSONALLY, then go worry about you instead of what i'm doing.

5. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I agree! You can't find anything unless you know the exact name or number. It is a royal pain.