• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

First Post and a Question For Everyone...

Chris_Rempel

LawnSite Member
Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to congratulate Sean on building a great resource for landscape business owners - well done, obviously this must've been a labor of love for quite some time before it took off (forums always require a lot of maintenance before the userbase begins to run itself)...

Secondly, I want to point out that I'm not a landscape business owner - I'm a partner in a service that enables mobile business owners - such as landscapers - to accept credit card payments on the spot using any touchtone phone or cellular.

My question is twofold:

1. Do you think your business would benefit if you could accept credit cards as a payment method for lawn care/landscape invoices affordably and efficiently?

2. Though I've already contacted the ad rep on this site (Don) about advertising, is there a place on this forum where I can specifically mention this service legitimately, and without breaking the forum rules?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Chris Rempel

Josh.S

LawnSite Bronze Member
If you could get some good rates like 1% for us you would be a millionaire, but for the most part we don't feel like paying 2.9-4% of our hard earned money to a credit card company.

Send me a PM if you have a some good deals for accepting credit cards.