• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

First seasonal color of the Season

tjsquickcuts

LawnSite Senior Member
Went out today, and picked up a few sample flats to use as visual aid during a few of my proposals, and ended up doing a small job for one of my accounts who begged me to plant because they are having a family gathering on tomorrow. I didnt want to do it, because I wasn't planning on doing a full clean-up on his lawn until 4/30/07, and really didnt feel like cleaning out all the debris from the pea gravel, and trimming back all his shrubs. I was able to talk him into just allowing my to plant, and schedule the clean-up for the regular date. But this is only the beginning, of a long 5 weeks of planting, planting, planting....Ordered 125 flats to start, and will have another 150 coming by early May @ $8.95 per flat, with 32 plants per flat and I charge $30 per flat installed, plus extras. I am a little excited, and just glad I waited until now to start planting, because all those who planted early, paid the price literally. I only used about 3 flats on this job, charged $125. Included top soil, fert, and tilling and clean out fall color.

DSCF0235.JPG

DSCF0236.JPG

DSCF0238.JPG

DSCF0239.JPG

DSCF0240.JPG