1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

First Year, I'm Broke

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blankenshiplawncare, Feb 3, 2004.

1. blankenshiplawncare

blankenshiplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Well I invested all the money I had. Have about $200.00 left. Can't wait to use some of this equipment in 2004. Had a pretty good first year (2003). I bought the John Deere as a demo in November. Have been dieing to use it. I have been using my Exmark for leafs because of the bagger. Got to love this stuff.

dscf0985800x600.jpg

2. blankenshiplawncare

JD717 Anxious to use this one.

dscf0995800x600.jpg

3. blankenshiplawncare

At the In-Laws, Augusta, GA

dscf0952800x600.jpg

4. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

looks like you have set yourself up nicley for the season. use the gear well and make some $$$$$$$$$ back!

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

looks alone won't bring in the dough! good lookin equipment, hope it works out for ya

6. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good blankenship. Good luck

7. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

blankenship do you have family in ohio

8. medimac

medimac LawnSite Member

If you don't mind telling what did you pay to have all three sides of your trailer lettered. I was just given a price of 450.00 to do all three sides of my 6x12 trailer with my logo and lettering. Wondering if I should look around or if this was a decent price.

9. blankenshiplawncare

Hole In One LCO,

All my family is from Paris, Tennesse and Warrensburg, Missouri.

Medimac,

I looked up the receipt. It was $265.00. The left side is in 7" letters, the right side with door is 5" and the back gate is in 3". I had the magnetic signs on the doors of the truck done for $50.00 a pair. That I thought was a good deal. Based on what you are getting quoted I feel better about my price. Hope you find a better price.

10. medimac

medimac LawnSite Member

Thanks for the quick response. That was my first quote so I will check a few other places