1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

First year in lawn care now for fall cleanup

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by rlander06, Oct 20, 2007.

1. rlander06

rlander06 LawnSite Member

This is my first year in the lawn care business and it ran good with a few bumps but was able to get over them. Now its leaf clean up time and was woundering if you can tell me how this flyer looks?and if any changes I should make? View attachment Land-ers Lawn Care fall Cleanup.pdf

2. grassnazi1

grassnazi1 LawnSite Member

I like it.... it clearly states a need to the consumer... High lighting the free time aspect is a good idea. Clear, crisp and to the point! Hope it works out well for you.

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

I like it, let us know how it works for you

4. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

hey that looks real good and to the point ......keep us updated and good luck...........

5. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Looks great.

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

That's nice, very clear and bright. Really grabs your attention.

7. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Central NY

Looks really good!
    Only question, Does your area code cover a pretty big area? I know Rochester is a big area. Around here (Cortland), I work in two different area codes, so I always include my area code in my phone number. Just an observation. I like the flyer, very professional looking.
    Matt.

8. rlander06

Area code does not matter. If you get this flyer you are in my area that I do business. And if it is in the paper it is in my area also.

9. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Just like every one else, It looks really nice. Let us know how much response you get from it. Thanks for sharing.

10. rlander06

Thank you all for the input. I wiill let you know.