Flat Face couplers and Hyd Fittings where to Buy

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Dec 15, 2010.

  1. wanabe

    wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL
    Messages: 943

    The 2 piece ends are just that. They have a aluminum Furel(sp?) that makes up the 2 piece ends. The weather head that I use has 1 piece steel ends and are far better. I think pretty sure my local deere dealer uses parker, but I have had bad luck with ends blowing off. They were the one piece ends, 5000 psi hose.

Share This Page