Florida applicator license steps

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by Landolakeslawnguy, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Landolakeslawnguy

Landolakeslawnguy LawnSite Member

Good afternoon, everyone. First post here, have been reading and learning so much from everyone so first off, thank you. Down to the question now, I am based out of Pasco County, Florida, and looking to expand my operation into fertilizer, pesticide, fungicide, insecticide and pest control services, and maybe mosquito control, but i'm not very clear on the steps to take to get there. Where do I start? Someone mentioned to me to take classes at University of Florida, but I couldn't find a program. I am looking for someone to send me in the right direction, where do I sign up for classes, how many classes or hours do I need, do I need an internship with another company, and what is the itemized cost for the certification/licensing? If you could break it down to Step 1, Step 2, ect...
    Thank you

2. Landolakeslawnguy

Can anybody provide any feedback?

3. Todd73

Todd73 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Florida

hort101 likes this.
  4. Landolakeslawnguy

Thanks ill check it out amd see if I can get some good info.

5. justamanandamower

justamanandamower LawnSite Member

Let me know what You find out. I lived in LOL for 17 years. I'm in Hernando now. Would appreciate any info you find and can pass along.