1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Florida Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Jan 22, 2011.

1. jbannick18

jbannick18 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in the east orlando area, this past year wasn't bad. The year before I saw a lot more signs for 55/month around. Guess they all went out of business :laugh:

2. fobaum

fobaum LawnSite Senior Member

Diamondlanscaping, to answer ur ? I get 200/month for that house their is no grass just hedges, topiary,palms,rust prevention tank to maintain , too much competition here south florida, I'd like to charge 300-350/month:nono: but that aint gonna happen here....

3. fobaum

fobaum LawnSite Senior Member

I meant very little grass not no grass : typo

4. Fobaum I hear you, I have a 350 I want to charge 425-450 and a 450 that should be about 500. They both eventually will be, but not right now. I need to get higher dollar accounts than those and then they will both get raised.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

here is some before winter:

P6250361 (Medium).JPG

6. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

another are a few more:

CIMG1626 (Medium).JPG

DSC01872 (Medium).JPG

DSC02553 (Medium).JPG

7. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

I see circles around that palm/tree in the last picture. Didn't the guys up north ever tell you that you were not suppose to mow in circles? LOL

8. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Around where? Seriously curious.

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Anywhere in Florida. I don't see too many houses that don't have at least some lanscaping that needs routine maint. Like diamonds picture shows some yards are more landscaping than turf. IMO full service = full pockets.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Awesome accounts justanotherlawnguy, especially the second to last picture, that house and landscape design looks killer.