Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got my flyers ready to go and am wanting to get them out asap. The only thing is that i wanted to be able to leave them on the customers door handle if they were not home. I can not find a clear bag anywhere that would hold the flyer and go around a door handle. Anybody got any ideas???????????

· Registered
44 Posts
Ebay, search dooor hanger bag

· Registered
4,438 Posts
The next time you do fliers you should have them printed on special flyer paper that has door holes already cut into them, they are easy to use. you can hang them on nearly anything too. Mine were about 5"wide and 12" long, with the hole and slit near the top.

· Registered
249 Posts
Or check out A'deas printing, they are a sponsor on the left of the page. I just got thier door hangers that are like a more sticky post-it note. They will stick to a door knob, the glass, or any metal, plastic or glass surface and stay untill you peel it off. Check their site out. Much easier than dealing with bags.... I had a political flyer on my knob today, it has a hole punched in the corner and a rubber band ran through it, pretty good idea, if you don't mind dealing with rubber bands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.