1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

flyer help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Frontier-Lawn, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I want to put together a flyer to drop off at Realtors's for home sellers, to offer a free Home Sale Consultation. That way the sellers could find out what could make them more money on their home sale. The prob is i have no idea how to start this flyer or a good layout for it. I also want to offer for Fridays a open house Cut program fore open houses that happen on sat and sun, and yes i will charge accordingly for it. Personally i think i would get 60-80% of the jobs from the Consultation.

2. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

speaking with a real estate agent that I know. He has agreed to help me put together a couple flyer layouts that he and his co-workers would like to see. I also mentioned to him the idea of the consultation. I will be sure to let you know how it all works out.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi Frontier-Lawn,

Would you offer some kind of discount or incentive to the home owner? Maybe a % off any service they desired? Or what else are you thinking of?

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>

4. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I was thinking to offer some kind of discount % or incentive to the home owner on some type of service