1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

flyer question

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by haybaler, Mar 11, 2007.

1. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

So I'm not the type to go door to door, so I post up flyers at a few local stores that have bulletin boards. I've had good luck, but my question is should I put tear off numbers at the bottom or not. I think on one hand it looks unprofessional, but on the other it's a way for people to remember your number and also it's a way for me to see how many and how fast the numbers are taken.

2. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Either put the pull tabs or leave a stack of cards near by, under the flyer or something...people will not write down your number...you need to make it easy for them.

3. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

What I would suggest is to staple some of your business cards to the flyer and that is what they can take home. It looks better and they leave with a better product then just a number. You can overlap the business cards so that you can fit the most on there. You should also use a business card to sell yourself, list services, more information then just your name and number.

Walter