• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Foot In The Door..

NiceSpot

LawnSite Member
Hey Guys...
This is my second year in the landscaping business. My question is how can I increase my lawn accounts both residentially and commercially.The area is overwhelmed with guys that mow and claim to be landscapers. They seem to be a dime a dozen! Any suggestions?
Thanks..

carcrz

LawnSite Silver Member
It's difficult to say the least. The best way is to set yourself apart by uniqueness & quality.

carcrz

LawnSite Silver Member
I think that anytime someone sees your name over & over again it will stick. Flyers help if they are repeated often.

gene gls

LawnSite Gold Member
It's difficult to say the least. The best way is to set yourself apart by uniqueness & quality.
This is it in a nut shell. Spend a little extra time on your best, most visisable accounts to make sure everything is in order that the passerby can see from the street. Make sure you have your name and number on your truck and that its very easy to read from a distance. You may not turn a profit on this property but you can chalk it up to a form of advertizing that will draw attention.