1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2003 John Deere F687

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by shooter1951, Mar 11, 2007.

1. shooter1951

shooter1951 LawnSite Member

I have a John Deere Commercial F687 Z-Trak with Material Collection System for sale.

Has 54" 7 Iron Mowing Deck
    23 Horse Kohler
    Only 185 Hours
    9 Bushel Material Collection System

I am the second owner. I bought it from a friend that retired from landscaping and sold out his equipment. I bought it thinking my son could possible use it for his landscaping business but he decided to keep his Scag. I bought it last fall and used it to collect leaves. It works like a dream, you can dump without leaving the seat.
    I paid $7500 for it last fall and will sell it for $7200. It was bought and has been serviced exclusively at Sloan Implement (a large John Deere dealer in central Illinois). Current price for this set-up is about $10,000. If interested please call Dave at 217-756-8299 or cell 217-521-0814. Thanks for looking.

Dave (Shooter)

P.S. The picture doesn't show the chute or blower assembly but that is included and is in excellent condition.

PICT0002.jpg