• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

For Sale LT-Rich WB-36

earthworksindiana

LawnSite Member
Last model year LT-Rich Walk behind 36" Z-spray, This was the latest version with rear wheel drive and additional handle modifications, has factory mounted front weight plates, Honda GX120 with 41.6 Hrs Great condition, very clean not abused, Used very little for one season. I also have the hitch mounted carrier available also in great condition only used twice. I don't plan to use this year so it needs a new home. Pictures available. $2900.00 for machine and rack, will seperate machine only $2600.00, Carry rack $400.00 will only sell rack seperate if machine sells first. Questions call Kevin 317.506.6716

a plus bob

LawnSite Bronze Member
Last model year LT-Rich Walk behind 36" Z-spray, This was the latest version with rear wheel drive and additional handle modifications, has factory mounted front weight plates, Honda GX120 with 41.6 Hrs Great condition, very clean not abused, Used very little for one season. I also have the hitch mounted carrier available also in great condition only used twice. I don't plan to use this year so it needs a new home. Pictures available. $2900.00 for machine and rack, will seperate machine only $2600.00, Carry rack $400.00 will only sell rack seperate if machine sells first. Questions call Kevin 317.506.6716
you need to make a few more post so you can use PM's