Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 18 foot heavy duty trailer that I dont need I am downsizing breaking up a partnership. I bought the trailer new in early spring march I think. I want to go to a 10 or 12' with brakes. This is a tube frame trailer.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a pic on here I think you can go to my post and the name of post is here's some pics.I dont know how to link it to this post sorry I am an idiot You can see most of the trailer the racks can stay $1500

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
What is the weight of the 18 ft trailer? I have a 6X12 with gate,single 3500lb axle. I currently only have to have 2 WB's with me but pretty soon I will have 3 to pull around and am looking for a bigger trailer, but I dont want something that is too heavy.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
no thats okay man i understand. you know what you need so thats fine. what type of truck do you use to pull the trailer? I have a 2wd 1/2 ton pick-up, which i know could pull it but i dont wanna push it, do you think this trailer would be pushing it? Thanks.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is the weight of the 18 ft trailer? I have a 6X12 with gate,single 3500lb axle. I currently only have to have 2 WB's with me but pretty soon I will have 3 to pull around and am looking for a bigger trailer, but I dont want something that is too heavy.
Its heavy you can haul a bob cat or tractor dont know the weight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.