For the Homeless Landscaper

Darryl G

Inactive
Here's a great trailer for the homeless landscaper. Carry all your tools and have a place to live too. Perfect for scrubs...when you wear out your welcome somewhere, just go somewhere else!

But seriously, I wonder if this might work for someone for big landscape install jobs where you have multiple workers and need a bathroom, shower and a place to do paperwork etc. as well as a secure place for you tools. Thought I'd put it up.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=17558

17558_1.jpg

17558_17.jpg

17558_18.jpg

17558_26.jpg

17558_36.jpg

clean_cut

LawnSite Bronze Member
Wow pretty cool, wonder how much its gonna go for.

meicher806

LawnSite Senior Member
I have toyed with the idea of getting one of those for the bigger jobs and for using on family trips since we do a lot af camping and atv trips. new they start at about 15k, the one i priced out had a taller roof and there were bunk beds that would raise up and lower down to the floor when you reached your destination. with all the options i wanted i was around 45k. way too rich for my blood

overtime mp

LawnSite Member
Can't blame ya 45k wow. Something like that I would be able to move around here. Roads not wide enough or the greatest.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
D

Darryl G

Inactive
I have toyed with the idea of getting one of those for the bigger jobs and for using on family trips since we do a lot af camping and atv trips. new they start at about 15k, the one i priced out had a taller roof and there were bunk beds that would raise up and lower down to the floor when you reached your destination. with all the options i wanted i was around 45k. way too rich for my blood
That site has a bunch of them. Some have nice and bigger living quarters. They have one really sweet one. http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=17836 Current bid is $12,845

17836_1.jpg

17836_22.jpg

17836_24.jpg

17836_30.jpg

17836_23.jpg

Cummins343

LawnSite Silver Member
Now that is AWESOME!

Top Forums