• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

For the Homeless Landscaper

Darryl G

Inactive
Here's a great trailer for the homeless landscaper. Carry all your tools and have a place to live too. Perfect for scrubs...when you wear out your welcome somewhere, just go somewhere else!

But seriously, I wonder if this might work for someone for big landscape install jobs where you have multiple workers and need a bathroom, shower and a place to do paperwork etc. as well as a secure place for you tools. Thought I'd put it up.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=17558

17558_1.jpg

17558_17.jpg

17558_18.jpg

17558_26.jpg

17558_36.jpg

clean_cut

LawnSite Bronze Member
Wow pretty cool, wonder how much its gonna go for.

meicher806

LawnSite Senior Member
I have toyed with the idea of getting one of those for the bigger jobs and for using on family trips since we do a lot af camping and atv trips. new they start at about 15k, the one i priced out had a taller roof and there were bunk beds that would raise up and lower down to the floor when you reached your destination. with all the options i wanted i was around 45k. way too rich for my blood

overtime mp

LawnSite Member
Can't blame ya 45k wow. Something like that I would be able to move around here. Roads not wide enough or the greatest.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
D

Darryl G

Inactive
I have toyed with the idea of getting one of those for the bigger jobs and for using on family trips since we do a lot af camping and atv trips. new they start at about 15k, the one i priced out had a taller roof and there were bunk beds that would raise up and lower down to the floor when you reached your destination. with all the options i wanted i was around 45k. way too rich for my blood
That site has a bunch of them. Some have nice and bigger living quarters. They have one really sweet one. http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=17836 Current bid is $12,845

17836_1.jpg

17836_22.jpg

17836_24.jpg

17836_30.jpg

17836_23.jpg

Cummins343

LawnSite Silver Member
Now that is AWESOME!