• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

For those of you with service agreements

scottishmaximus

LawnSite Senior Member
For those that use service agreeements or contracts, do you give the customer a copy? If yes, do you go home and copy it with their signature, just give them a blank sheet, have them sign a second one, or another method?

Thanks,

Scott

brian mon

LawnSite Member
Print up two....sign both........they get one send the other w/their sig. back to me...

works for me

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
agreement is worked into the proposal, 3 part carbonless form. Customer gets one copy and the other 2 are filed.

kppurn

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by Soupy
agreement is worked into the proposal, 3 part carbonless form. Customer gets one copy and the other 2 are filed.
Same here.

If I have to leave an estimate for someone that's not home, I take the pink copy with me for a reference.

They then sign, keep the yellow copy for themselves and send me the white one.

Expert Lawns

LawnSite Silver Member
don't any of your customers want to go over the agreement with you? many of mine do, so I just bring along two copies. after we discuss the agreement, they get a copy and I get a copy.

OP
S

scottishmaximus

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks everyone for the posts. Where do you get you agreements made? Can a Staples make them or is there a better place?