1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

For you NEW LCO'S...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BULLGRAZER, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Any of you new LCO's needing templates (Ms-Word format docs) for MANY aspects of your business, follow this link for FREE doc's & forms -http://www.realgreen.com/downloadprint.htm

I used many of these as foundation templates to create my own custom form templates. Many different topics - including contract, letter, postcard, invoice, referral and specific services - more.

Good luck and I hope these help.

-=KC=-

2. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Kerry, I was one that checked this post out before.
    This subject is of interest to me and on the weekend will check the web site. Thanks for this resource, should make a folder here somehow and put all of these sites in it for quick finding, a thought?

Thanks mate, good find:)

3. Tonyr,

Happy to help - you can help me out sometime. Your idea on the gathering of all these type good sites to store and make available here for easy referance - GOOD ONE. Would be easy, a MS-WOrd doc with all the URL's (links) could be created and anyone could add a new link then re-post.

I may just have to send that around and see what happens.

In the meantime, if you are in need of some GOOD green industry links, let me know - I get them to you.

-=KC=-