1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Powerstroke or Dodge Cummins?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by WalkerMan9669, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I like cummin alot

2. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Guys, cut Smalltimer some slack. He's just a 18 yo misguided kid. He's got a blue oval so far up his azz that it's causing severe pressure on the part of his brain that is used for rationalizing. He thinks that if you have a problem with a Ford then you've been beating it, but if you have a problem with a Dodge, it's because it's junk. He has no real life experinces. It's always "my dads" or "my grandpas" or some elses. I've own both PSD and Cummins and the Cummins is better - more torque, better cold weather start-up, and far better fuel economy are some of the things I like. Best thing to do with smalltimer is to take his advice with a grain of salt and realize he has a credibility problem.

3. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I was going to share my experiences with the Powerstroke and the Cummins (I currently own two Cummins powered trucks) to help show that Smalltimer1 is a bit misguided in his comments, but I think Grassmechanic summed this discussion up pretty well.

4. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. All vehicles have problems of some kind. Otherwise there wouldn't be a need for variety. Just try them out, and buy what you like.

5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

hmmmm... I wonder why smalltimer's public profile age says N/A :rolleyes: