Forearm rest/support that attaches to steering bars????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by caleb_harlan, Jul 17, 2008.

  1. caleb_harlan

    caleb_harlan LawnSite Member
    Messages: 24

    I saw these a year ago in a trade catalog. Does anybody know the name of them, or where to look them up on google or etc. They were pad or arm rests that attached to the to part of your ztr handles and your forarms rested on them to help with holding them up for hours

    ps I have used all the common search terms.

    My Father is old and is having arm trouble and I think these would help with the problem.

  2. tb8100

    tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX
    Messages: 1,625

    gravely has some. Should be able to fit them to any machine though.
  3. Lbilawncare

    Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,120

    Check with your local bicycle shops. A friend of mine had a pair, looked aergonomic but I don't think I could get used to them.

Share This Page