• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Former lurker, new member

Mr.Ziffel

LawnSite Senior Member
Hello all. I'm finishing up my second full season caring for a 40 ac. farm which used to be a hobby and is now a lifestyle. I work from a home [farm] office part-time and on the farm the rest of the time. Our goal is to present a perfectly-groomed, Kentucky horse farm manicured look to which we're getting closer each year. Sorry for not posting this in the how did you get started area, but I'll go there now with my equipment, etc. -- I just wanted to introduce myself and prepare you for the onslaught of questions I've been holding back while I read your posts.

Will M.

[I think Mr. Ziffel was the pig farmer on Green Acres]

Mowman

LawnSite Senior Member
Welcome, here at lawnsite you will learn a great deal of useful information. I'm sure after caring for 40acres of grass I'm sure you could also share information with us on taking care of a 10,000 sq. ft. lawn HA HA!!!!!! Again Welcome to Lawnsite. Enjoy!!!!!!
Mowman