• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Forms For Real Green

trimmasters

LawnSite Senior Member
Hello,

I have been making some forms for use with Real Green software. I'm looking to see if anyone would have some interest in another place to buy forms besides from Real Green. so far we have a prepay form and will soon have a matching invoice form. If there is interest and we start selling them the price would be around $30-$35 dollars per pack of 500. a bit cheaper than Real Green. I think our shipping would be allot less also.

I'm not selling theses yet but if there is interest we will have some available soon. and also plan on becoming a advertiser here.

let me know what you think.

Thanks, john

OP
T

trimmasters

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks,

No invoice pictures yet. we are going to plan on using the same images with the correct boxes and spacing for the invoice.

I want to make a set of invoices, prepays, statements, estimates etc all with the same look. that way there is a central theme to all the materials a customer would receive.

dwc

LawnSite Senior Member
Would you be able to print a 2 color logo on the invoices? I don't use real green but lawn monkey. We are considering going to this type of invoice so we can use a cheap b&w laser printer instead of our expensive color laser. Also are the invoices letter or legal size and I assume they would be perforated for the remittance slip?
Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

tlg

LawnSite Senior Member
John ,I would welcome a less expensive invoice as well as reduced shipping cost. The only concern I have is reproducing their copyrighted forms. Is this something that you have checked out before you go in to this venture???

OP
T

trimmasters

LawnSite Senior Member
TLG, We are not reproducing there form. we have used our own designer and our own images to create a completely new set of forms.

at this time i would not be able to print any custom for anyone with there own logo, etc. well unless yo need 50,000 or more. that's the only way to get the price reasonable.

Thanks