Fradan equipment

wilsond75

LawnSite Member
Hello all. Got a quick question or two about Fradan equipment. I may purchase an edger, but I haven't heard of Fradan before. I don't know if it's good hardware or not. Also, I tried to find the Fradan website to find out more about the specific model, but I can't seem to locate it.

You don't want to know what editedoutbyadmin.com is.

Thanks!

David

chuckwk

Founder
Originally posted by wilsond75
Hello all. Got a quick question or two about Fradan equipment. I may purchase an edger, but I haven't heard of Fradan before. I don't know if it's good hardware or not. Also, I tried to find the Fradan website to find out more about the specific model, but I can't seem to locate it.

You don't want to know what www.com is.

Thanks!

David
Then why the hell did you leave the active link to fradan.com? You realized it opened up CRAP with a bunch of pop-ups!! Posting a URL and then stating... "You don't want to know what this is" or .. DON'T CLICK THIS LINK .. Will only generate more curiosity and clicks .. !!

OP
W

wilsond75

LawnSite Member
Well, even though it may make you curious, generally a statement that includes "You don't want to know" would indicate to you that you really don't want to know.

Following that logic, doesn't it seem that you shouldn't click on the link?

dcondon

LawnSite Silver Member
We have 2 fradan trimmers and a backpack. Had them for 3 years and still running. Although I must say I will grad the cub commercial trimmer/blower over the Fradan. Reason, weight and comfortable. Hope this helps!!

gogetter

Banned
Originally posted by chuckwk
Then why the hell did you leave the active link to fradan.com? You realized it opened up CRAP with a bunch of pop-ups!! Posting a URL and then stating... "You don't want to know what this is" or .. DON'T CLICK THIS LINK .. Will only generate more curiosity and clicks .. !!
Hey Chuck, when I read "You DON'T want to know what www.blahblahblah.com is", gues what I did? I DIDN'T click on it.:rolleyes: :p :D ;)

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Fraden-----Crap-------------------