• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Free Marketing Door hangers

Weedwacker

LawnSite Member
Free marketing door hangers I got some Lerp Alert door hanger Thats for Merit by bayer I got 75 packs that has 50in each pack full Color front and back 3750 door hanger in all I will give these away if you pay for the shipping plus $2 for my time to do it. the box weighs 49lbs and is 14x13x11 I will ship these from the UPS store ( that fastest from my office) Go onto there website to figure there price the PM me the total . I pm you back my website so you pay me by Credit card then thats it . I have more things but want to see how this goes frist . I hope these want last long so 1st come 1st served

lerp.jpg

OP
W

Weedwacker

LawnSite Member
Does Anyone Ever sell or buy anything off this site , In been A member for a long time never sold anything never had anyone call me back on something I wanted to buy .Now I am giving this away and no takers Just wanted to know