FREE Software!!

Chuck Sinclair

LawnSite Senior Member
Hi Everyone,

I have finished the program to help estimate mowing times and the best part is it's FREE! for anyone to use you can get it at my software site.
www.mr-wizard.com Click the link on the left hand side and all i ask is you let me know what you think.

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
I think it will be a great asset to all of us in the business. Thanks for all your efforts and I like it. I got a sneak prevue of it a couple days ago. :)

Eric ELM

Could you list the programs that will unzip this file? I have gotten an email asking what will work. I used Norton unzip to unzip it here.

Likestomow

LawnSite Senior Member
Maybe it's just my computer or my connection, but I keep getting this error message when I try to download this software:

Not Found

The requested URL /staticlogo.js was not found on this server.

OP
C

Chuck Sinclair

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by Likestomow
Maybe it's just my computer or my connection, but I keep getting this error message when I try to download this software:

Not Found

The requested URL /staticlogo.js was not found on this server.

My pages don't referance this staticlogo.js (JAVA) where exactly are you getting this error?

Likestomow

LawnSite Senior Member
Chuck,

I get this error message when clicking on the link to your mowing software, and also when I click on the Download button.

This problem might be isolated to my ISP, so I'll just try downloading later on.

Thanks.

Eric ELM

Chuck sent me this program a couple days ago, but I just downloaded it again and I had no problems at all downloading it.

OP
C

Chuck Sinclair

LawnSite Senior Member

Top Forums