1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

FREE Subscription to TURF

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by Sean Adams, Oct 11, 2005.

1. kathyu

kathyu LawnSite Senior Member
    from 05851

I've contacted our web guy....hopefully it'll be up really soon!
    Thanks for letting me know!
    Kathy

2. CBrosLawn

CBrosLawn LawnSite Member

I signed up on a 3rd party website I guess you'd call it back in December (I think) and I haven't recieved an issue yet...did it mix me up or was there an error?

cbroslawncare@gmail.com

3. kathyu

from 05851

Hi Chris,
    I checked and it looks like your sub came in the day after we pulled for the Feb mail list. I will have Meredith send you the Feb and March issues and your subscription should begin with the April issue. Sorry for the mix up...I forgot a field when I was importing them and it started you with April instead of March.
    Thanks for letting me know!
    Kathy

4. CBrosLawn

CBrosLawn LawnSite Member

ok that sounds great...thanks

5. psr2004

psr2004 LawnSite Member

Hi Kathy, my name is Paul and I'm dying to read the Turf Magazine but I live in Australia and that's why I haven't subscribed to it yet. Originally I'm from New York City and I can provide my NYC address for the magazine to be mailed to and my family there can mail it to me directly. Can you please e-mail me at the info below and advise me if it's possible to work this out. Thank you Kathy and speak to you soon.

6. cha-chas plowing and lawn

cha-chas plowing and lawn LawnSite Member

:cry: i had sent out for turf mag obout 1 month ago still no mag how long will it take to get this mag

7. kathyu

from 05851

It usually takes 6-8 weeks to receive your first issue due to the timing of the mail list. Please send me your name and address ( kupton@mrpllc.com) and I will check into it and send you the current issue to tide you over!
    Kathy

8. SKAT LAWN

SKAT LAWN LawnSite Member

i signed up twice with no magazine yet, please let me know what to do, thanks

9. kathyu

from 05851

Please send me your name and address:
    kupton@mrpllc.com
    I will check to see if your request came thru....

Kathy

10. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive signed up and really want it...but its been awhile...and i havent recieved it. Can anyone help me?