Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
14,764 Posts
Just to clarify I'm not quitting biz entirely just a "workload reduction plan".
Liar, you’re making room for all the stuff you think you’re getting when I go Spurs up!!!!

Here’s the truth Arthur, you’re in line with some other LS notable’s, mostly from the great state of Texas.

PS

Very kind of you to pass the GFL on to someone else, I like your style

· Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In the span of about 15 years I've managed to fill up a 30 x 50 shop with stuff "I might use one day" (but never did/will). So clear out time. Also there's a possible relocation in the future for me, though not real real soon.

My thought process is if I don't need it I'd rather give it to someone and it be put to good use vs. sitting and going to waste.

PS,
I like my style (or lack there of) also.

· Registered
14,764 Posts
Learning curve on those units and any locator, not always quite as easy as novices might think, lol
Hate to burst your bubble but operating a GFL is way easier than most think, even fun sometimes.

I’m guilty to a degree of perpetuating the mystique of locating wires and solenoids but then again, I’ve shared the solution many, many times on the forum.

READ THE MANUAL

The PEI 521 and the Armada manuals are very close to the same in content and meant to get one acquainted with their locating equipment, not so much for tricks and zip about theory but if you follow the instructions and make the proper connections, you’ll find the solenoid/wire path you’re looking for. That’s a given.

Theory and operational tips and refinement can be found doing cable and pipe locating searches on the in

There’s also a locator forum named “cablevine” which can help a lot

I’m sure everyone gets a tough call occasionally but as a rule, locating valves and ground faults are both pretty simple tasks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts