1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

From this week

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Jun 15, 2012.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

This job was a complete disaster. The woman H/O got directly in my way while pulling multiple times weeding her beds...Nice place but hey come on..

Had the little machine, and cause the boss rushed us I forgot to pull 2 pipes and a wire...Very tight areas. so I had to pull a second pipe over the top of the pipe..First time I have ever done this with particular placement of the pipe 4 or so inches above main and wire..This could of been a complete disaster..

Second zone line pull over main, Tough to tell but its the closest pipe to the machine.

[​IMG]

Her male counter part also or even more bothersome
    [​IMG]

After all these years of doing drip, I never realized this could be done..Feel really dumb but hey.. I'm not ashamed of learning something easy or hard..

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu321/whitehatphishphan/?action=view&current=IMG_0748.mp4

This guy has a dam ornamental tree farm at his proptery..I think there is over 10" DBH on all of the ten or so Jap maples planted less than a year ago.. guy has some serious money

I was being lazy grabbing some drip..Strangely i always have my wire strippers handy.. Yes, we tied drip into rotor zones...Not a fan of it but my opinion matters little.
    [​IMG]

It was a nice day
    [​IMG]

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu321/whitehatphishphan/IMG_1970.jpg

The guy is so rich he made his own pond and stocks it with 60 K of coy every few months..The snapping turtles and birds really enjoy the fish.. And he just doesen't care. We also pruned over 500 pitch pines here a few years ago during a winter.. Actually i pruned one PP seen in this picture.

[​IMG]

Getting ready to drop this bad mofo and hook up a faucet
    [​IMG]

Getting to the nitty gritty
    [​IMG]

2. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

I don't get it. You never had to "jump" a pipe with the plow? Am I missing somthing?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

where is the picture of the weedpuller?

4. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

Please tell me you don't use cat litter buckets for anything.

5. CAPT Stream Rotar

I poorly explain things Gm

I've jumped pipes across eachother before
    But I've never ran 2 pipes a lOng distance on top of each other..

Parallel. I thought for sure I'd hook the main and wire at some point. I think the pull was 150 feet or so

Peter cat litter box is for trash
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Wonderfull site, sweet service truck! You get some nice jobs, Eddie.

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

8. CAPT Stream Rotar

::takes bow::

9. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

I'm sorry but I'm just not okay with that. Pickle buckets yes. Why would you advertise to the world you have a cat?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

cats make for better youtube videos