1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Front Page of Turf Mag

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Eddie B, May 13, 2005.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

As some one else had said. I wish they can make a poster with that, that is some funny sh##. Our VT. guys must love that huh?? Did'nt they make a movie about the state troopers up in VT. also LOL :p

2. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Oh man.. that's bad...

What's with the Mantis cultivator though? And, I wonder is this a real picture?

3. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

I think some old timer had that license plate made and hangs it in his garage. I mean who would really put that on their car?? Your just asking for looks with all that s*** hanging out of the car. Did anybody read the article yet? That guy Peter's rig is in Turf mag. for showing a neat and professional look

4. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

;) i must admit, i'm honored to finally be on the front cover of something, big thanks goes out to Turf Magazine, haha.... :D

that guy is a big joke, have any1 of ya seen any other guy's operation look worse than this?

5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Ed I didn't get my subscription yet whats on it?- But I can imagine.

6. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

look at page 4 of this thread

7. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

God......I'm taking my camera everywhere.....I could swear I saw that guy at HD yesterday!!!!LOL :D

8. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

How true is that! I'm sure everyone has seen this guy at some piont in time. I posted a response a couple of months ago saying I saw a guy with a 97ish Ford Taurus with broom sticks and other handles sticking out of both rear windows, etc. I wonder if they know each other?

9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Oh you're just jealous of our inginuity, don't even try to deny it nh boy :p

10. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw this guy last week in an old beat up Caravan....this thing had seriously seen better days. The back door was open and I could see there were a few things laying around in the back. On the rear side window, there was a piece of notebook paper taped to it with the words "Grass Care" and a phone number written on it with a magic marker. As I pass the house, there is this old man(no offense to seniors) pushing a 21" mower around the yard. This guy looked like he had on foot in the grave. I just laughed to myself and kept on gettin it.