Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'01 3/4 ton Ford 4wd. The 7.3L diesel runs like NEW! Pwr, tilt, cruise, captain chairs, cd cassette, and more. White over gray with gray interior. 200k miles. Motivated to sell. Asking $9400. Contact me for more info or pics through gmail or call 334-303-6208. Email account id is jsmith1074.

Also, 2004 Polaris 500HO ATP. Only 1466 miles. $3600

And 1993 Jeep Wrangler, 4cyl, 5 spd, soft full top, half top. 117k. $5900

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will sell my truck for $8900. It runs GREAT, shifts smooth, quieter than my friend's '99 with the 7.3L, and very reliable. All tires are wearing evenly and have good tread.

The bad- the battery light came on a few days ago. Sometimes it's on and sometimes it's off, but there does not seem to be any issues with it. I was tinkering with the fuse box and wires trying to get the door dinger disconnected. I disconnected the plug to it, I pulled the fuse, and I tried finding the individual wire for the switch. I never got it disconnected because the power windows and interior light are on the same fuse. The battery light came on after I did this, so I may have caused it or it may be coincidence.

NO mechanical problems. Ready to get in and drive anywhere without concern. I travelled over 1000 miles just last week on a couple of trips and no problems (trailer tire flat, then other trailer tire blow-out within 15 miles).

My wife says keep the truck, and that is probably the most reasonable thing for me to do. But my wants are getting the best of me, and I want another truck.

Please do not hesitate to contact me about anything.

A steal at $8900!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for a great deal!

2001 Crew, diesel, 4x4. Clean and runs like new. Good fuel mileage, quiet, strong, smooth, tranny shifts smooth. You can trust this truck to drive ANYWHERE! Ready to work, ready to ride. Clean, and a great price of only $7900!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.