• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

FS: 36" WB Gravely

PerfiCut L&L

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a 36" gravely I bought used 2 years ago. Not sure of the age or hours. I think it might be a 2000. It has a new kawasaki motor (3yrs old now) Sulki, and catcher. I put a new transmission on it last season since the reverse on the old one wasnt working. Also replaced the handle grips since they were starting to crack. Runs great, starts on first pull. I'm looking to upgrade to a larger mower so Im selling this one.

Would like 600 for it.

Pickup in Glen Burnie md, 21060. Will Deliver within reason.

Mow It All llc

LawnSite Member
I am VERY interested. Could you rmail me a picture or 2 of it. I could pick it up this week. Thanks

Rob

tbambersvc

LawnSite Member
If this is still for sale, please PM me with your e-mail so that I can send you mine in order to get some pics of the mower. I am very interested. Thanks!

OP
PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L

LawnSite Senior Member
sorry guys, computer has been down, and I've been out of town. Just got things up and running. Will shoot some pics today and get posted.

tbambersvc

LawnSite Member
Sounds good, I am very interested in the mower. How far are you from NJ? Would you be willing to meet me in NJ over the Delaware Memorial Bridge for the exchange?

johnscag

LawnSite Member
did you get any photos?