FS: 52" Ferris Hydro Mower w/ Attachments

Green Team Landscaping

LawnSite Bronze Member
I am selling a 52" Ferris hydro mower with a few attachments including: 1 bagger, 1 velke, and 1 JRCO dethatching rake. The bagger is basically brand new, and the other attachments are in good shape. The mower is 2003 with electric start and a 23HP Kawasaki engine. In 2006, the engine was replaced, so the new engine is a 2006 with under 500 hours on it, and the body of this machine is still in great shape. There are no problems with this machine whatsoever, and everything functions on it as it should. I am asking $3,000 o.b.o. I know the pictures didn't come out as well as I had hoped, but you should get the point. If you are interested, please shoot me an email @ GreenTeamLandscaping@gmail.com because that will be checked more frequently than this site. Thanks for looking! Connor

Also, I have a 7x12 open landscaping trailer for sale. It's in pretty good shape. I just rewired and redid the lights on it, but there is a little bit of surface rust. No big deal, but I'm asking $1,000 and I will not sell it until the mower has sold because I DO NOT NEED TO SELL IT.

Ferris 2(2).jpg

Top Forums