FS!: 99 Scag Hydro WB

carguyrob

LawnSite Member
I am selling my '99 Scag SWZ 48". It has a 16hp Briggs Vanguard engine that needs some work. It ran when I put it away about a year and a half ago and does not want to start now. This is actually a very low hour mower. I bought it when I was 16 to start my business and mowed around 15 accounts with it and upgraded to an Advantage deck just a few years later. It does not have an hour meter but I would guess it has somewhere around 400 hours. The hyrdos worked perfectly when I put it away with fresh fluid. The spindles were always greased and are in perfect working condition. If you are good with your hands a rebuild kit for the motor is about 200 bucks. With a freshened engine this mower is ready to cut grass. I will try to get some pictures up in the next couple of days. $700 OBO

OP
C

carguyrob

LawnSite Member
You're probably right, I just haven't put the time into it since I updated equipment. I think it'd be a solid buy for someone new to the business or someone good with small engines.

OP
C

carguyrob

LawnSite Member
I'm fairly firm on the 700, I feel it is worth that with low hours on everything. If you will do the 700 cash I will meet you halfway for free...zanesville?

streetscrapin16

LawnSite Senior Member
Do you have any pics of it

OP
C

carguyrob

LawnSite Member
I'm gonna get some pics up later today.

OP
C

carguyrob

LawnSite Member
I'm sorry guys, didn't get over there today for pics, I promise I will get them up tomorrow!

Top Forums