Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 6.4 size accelerator bagger for a deere 737, I used it 6 times. Has one small dent(not a bad one) on the corner where I bumped a land marker but does not affect the bagger a bit. Paid 475 selling for 175. No I want throw in free shipping:laugh:

·
Registered
242 Posts
man if i knew this would fit on my 820 i would jump on this. one question for you though, was there any problems using this on your mower, I am thinking about getting one and was just worried that the weight would make the deck lean lower with the catcher on?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never had a problem with it leaning the deck at all. I tried to see if I could make this fit my lazer hp and could not without some level of difficulty. I really liked the ease of putting on and removing, anyone who has ever owned one knows what I am talking about!:)

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will pay shipping if you give it for free, sounds fair?
just kidding, i paid over $500 for mine new thats a good deal some body should buy it.
:laugh:Thanks, In the past on other stuff I listed on here had offers about like that! I was actually offered 1500 bucks for a lazer Z with 85 hours and the DFS bagger. Its ok to make an offer but dang if that was not insulting!!:laugh:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump: Good bagger for someone with a deere 737/757.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Any chance of getting any pics? Especially interested in how it attaches to the deck...

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try my best, I have not gotten the pic thing down real good yet. I do not have the 737 to show how it looks on the mower but was very easy to install. There is a bracket that goes on the right side of the deck, had to drill two holes and the accelerator hooks onto it, very easy. I am not very mechanically inclined and I had no problems installing it.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will have to see what the shipping is to your zip if you want to PM me your address.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.