• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

FS: Bedshaper Bed edger

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
It has 54 hours on it. I bought from my dealer, they used it to demo for thier customers. It was never a rental machine. I have 2 blades for it and also the chopper for it. It has the 11 HP Briggs engine. This machine saves so much time, its not even funny. It leaves great edges and you will make your money back on it in a week depending on how much you use it. $1500

All pics of it can be seen ------->HERE

dternos

LawnSite Member
couple things........this bed edger have any problems, and second I'm in ohio......what would be the options on getting this thing........pick it up, ship it.....how would that work?

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
Your best bet for shipping is to
check out uship.com. There is nothing wrong with it. It wasn't used much and works great.
Posted via Mobile Device

dternos

LawnSite Member
if you are in or near chicago, and that thing weighs approx 200 lbs....that s a guess on my part, i'm looking at roughly 250.00 shipping. I would need an exact weight and zip code on your end to get a more exact shipping quote. I would like the thing, but hard to drop over a 1000 dollars site unseen over the internet, then hope it shows up at my door. i'll research Cash on delivery options a bit, if your even up for it.....