• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

FS: Chevy K3500 Dually flatbed dump

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
Its wired up for a western unimount MVP plow and has the undercarriage. Its a 6.5L Turbo diesel. Motor was rebuilt approx 12,000 miles ago. Trans was just rebuilt, has MAYBE 100 miles on it, its the bullet proof 4L80E. It has new rear tires, newer front tires. New brake lines all around, new master cylinder, new alternator, new belts, new glowplugs, new trans lines, new computer. It has some rust on the cab but its a 93 chevy. It runs good, starts pretty good, and can haul 8-9 yards of mulch. It is 4wd but it needs a new front axle actuator. I never bothered to fix it since it sits all winter. $5,000

All pics of it can be seen -------->HERE

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
There is a link in the original post that will take you to the pics that will answer your questions. Its a knaphide bed and it has swing open rear doors.

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
This is crazy, I cant believe there is so little interest on this truck. It works great and you will make your money back with it pretty quickly. Its loaded with new parts and runs great.

I just fired it up and drove it around. Its been sitting for the last 2 months about and it started on the second time.

The tranny is brand new. someone come get this before you miss out on a great deal.

JLL25

LawnSite Member
I might be interested, do you have receipts for the work youve had done to it? Can you tell me how far away it is from Springfield?