Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS - Gravely Pro Turn 260 with Kohler EFI

4K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  DA Quality Lawn & YS 
#1 ·
Have a perfectly fine running PT 260 for sale. 2013 model year, 26.5 HP Kohler EFI, HG5400 hydros. Just over 500 hrs. Wear typical of 500 hr machine. Fresh oil change, filters, and new blades just put on. Maint. done every 50 hrs.

Pics to come. $5200. New was just under $10k.
Nothing wrong with my machine at all lotta life left...just got a great offer on a new Deere that I want to jump on, also need a write off.

#6 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Toy Automotive design
Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Wood Automotive exterior Red
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design Gas
Wood Road surface Line Asphalt Shade

Finally pics, just got the mowers out today. Notice brand new blades, and I have the removable baffles for the deck, took them off when I first bought the machine. I also removed the ROPS but have it and it goes as well. Rear tires still have about 1/3 life left in them, are original.

#10 ·
Bump for $4800. Don't let all this Gravely fear thrown around on here sway you. They make a great machine. Do they have a Scag/Deere deck....no...but in dry grass it does just fine. In damp grass, if Scag/Deere is a 10/10, Gravely is a 7/10, and way behind is Toro/Exmark at like 4/10. It still performs much better than some in wet grass. Trust me I have a Toro and compared to it, the Gravely is WAAYYY better in damp grass.

#13 ·
OK going to ressurect this thread for the 2013 Gravely Pro Turn 260. Ended up using the machine for the entire 2018 Lawn season instead of trading away. Now just shy of 650 hours. Brand new front tires just installed. Machine just winterized including oil/filter, air filter, deck cleaned, blades sharp (blades on machine in great shape). Now asking $4500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.