Lawn Care Forum banner

FS: Lesco Standing Sulky

8K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  metro36 
#1 ·
I have a lesco standing sulky that I dont use and would like to get out of my shop. I bought it in June from member Jason Rose. I had hoped to use it on some of my properties but I found that it actually slowed me down. My properties are too small and the sulky was too big for my 36" hydro.

The unit is in good shape. It does have some scratches on the bottom and one grease zerk got broken off in shipping. It will bolt to any mower with some minor drilling but a lesco/ cub cadet walkbehind is made to accept it without drilling. The measures about 40" wide so I dont recommend it for 36. It will work perfect on a 48" + walkbehind.

$100

#6 ·
Here you go. One from the front and one from the back. It overhangs my rear tires by about 4" inches. I think it is like 39-40" wide but I am not certian and I could not find a tape to measure it. I can find one and measure it tomorrow if you want.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#11 ·
ya think it would be good on my scag 32
If you read my origional post I stated that I do not recommend this sulky for a 36" or smaller mower. IT is 40" so I think it would be too wide for your mower. When I used it on my 36 I had to remove it to trim and it also made turning hard.

You can always buy it and if you dont like it you can put it up for sale again. :)

#12 ·
If you read my origional post I stated that I do not recommend this sulky for a 36" or smaller mower. IT is 40" so I think it would be too wide for your mower. When I used it on my 36 I had to remove it to trim and it also made turning hard.

You can always buy it and if you dont like it you can put it up for sale again. :)
That is supposed to be original.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.