Lawn Care Forum banner

FS: Toro Walk Behind Kawasaki 36" Less than 10 hours

2K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  mowingpreacherman 
#1 ·
I have a Toro 36" 13 hp Kawasaki Kai engine. It is a Fixed Deck with pistol grips. It is a 5 speed belt driven unit. This mower has been used less that 10 hours. You can still see toro on the drive belts. I bought this mower to cut a property and they took down their fence, so I do not need this unit. This mower has been kept inside since I purchased this mower. It is still under warranty for a few more months. It is a 2005 bought in 2006. I know the orginal owner, and this mower was never ran more than once or twice a month while he had it.

This is a great mower, I had it in for a check up when I purchased it. The bill was $48, lubing connections and adjusting the transmission. It is in Excellent shape.

Flaws: It has a little bit of rust on the muffler, but nothing that impairs the engine.

I am located in Huntsville, Alabama and willing to transport up to 150 miles for a fee.

I am looking to get $1500 obo for this mower.

Thank you

I can take other pictures if needed.

Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Mower

See less See more
#4 ·
Sure. I can get a pallet from the local toro dealer. The logistics beyond that I'm unsure. We can figure something out.

#7 ·
I can take more pictures and No I dont have the discharge chute. I remove them first thing and so did the previous owner. Ill ask if he still has it.

#9 ·
I can have my toro dealer use his forklift to put it onto a truck. As much as I have spent down there- thats the least he can do. Whats your email- My camera takes too high of a resolution to post. They are about 2.2 megs a piece.

#11 ·
I received it. What kind of money are we talking?

#14 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.