1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

fuel tanks leaking

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jc86, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jc86

jc86 LawnSite Member

I have a hustler z diesel with about 65 hrs the right side tank started leaking from the bolts on the bottoms at 25 hours. I stopped using that tank and now at 65 hrs the left is leaking. Has anyone had this problem?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Please get the unit to your dealer and we will get this taken care of ASAP.

Pj

3. RGW

RGW LawnSite Member

Did Hustler replace the fuel tanks?

Thanks,
    rgw

4. jc86

jc86 LawnSite Member

hustler fixed problem asap it was a bushing where the sending unit goes in bottem of tank

5. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

RGW, Are you running Hustler? Any VX4 decks and if so how are they cutting for you?

I had my first apartment in Columbus of Sawmill Rd. about 22 yrs. ago. Moved to Hilliard for a year or so, then bought my first house outside of Plain City. I mowed part time while working at car service dealerships. Worked at Buckeye Nissan 3 or 4 years. Worked at Crown Mercedes 2 years. Worked a Midwestern Auto Group almost 12 years. Bought my first Hustler out of Plain City from Corney Friesen of Friesen Fab. back in '01. http://www.friesenfab.com/