1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Full color gloss Doorhangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by STL Ponds and Waterfalls, Dec 8, 2006.

1. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

2. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

This place is cheaper, and more customizable to your company.
    www.plan.itgraphics.com. I've used them before, they did a nice job on my logo, and some postcards. I'm gonna have them do a different postcard for me for the spring.

If you want to save even more money have them do the design (thats what i did). Upload it to www.gotprint.com. Their prices are really good. You can also check out www.48hourprint.com

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I think that "it.graphics" link isn't good anymore, unless you know which one of the companies you actually used.

4. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

5. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

I've used all 3 of those companies.

6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I meant on that bad link - it is a search engine (sort of)

7. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used plan it graphics? They look like a good deal?

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Well, it appears they want $350 just to design a brochure...This is BEFORE any printing! Nice looking stuff, but Come on! Look into Real Green systems,...they have alot of nice stuff, also.

9. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

The Real Green Brochures are $900.00 per thousand!! And there is additional artwork charges. I don't know what that price is. I never used Real Green for anything other than their Lawn Assistant Program, and their invoices for the program. Back in the day before I was "educated" i got brochures for Yes Marketing, they are almost the same as Real Green's, but you want to see high prices look at Yes' prices. Yikes!!