1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

Full time or part time

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curlawngreen, May 27, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Full, I see your wondering where they are like me on the Who, Where, What forum.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

FULL AS A TICK!<p>HOMER

3. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

Part time, but wanting full time. Just took full time job as a concrete sculptor. But my marketing efforts will be much better and much earlier next year. So hoping for full time next year.

4. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Full time from day one,4 1/2 years ago.<p>Karl<br>

5. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

only 35 to 40 hrs per week P/T have restrant to run and school. maybe next year.

6. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Part lawn care 10 days a month-part firefighter 10 days a month-part enjoying family 10 or 11 days a month. Getting better each year.

7. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I am a firefighter 10 days a month. <br>But I mow around 35 hours per week, so its a second full time job. Jim

8. docshank

docshank LawnSite Member

Part Time, work taking care of lawns 6 days a week (about 7 hrs. a day). Work at my full time job (second shift) mostly 7 days a week (8 hrs. a day).<p>----------<br>Doc Shank<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: docshank

9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Let's see, it's Sunday night 10:42 and I just got home from cutting a cemetery and in 6 hours I will be heading to my full time construction day job then from there back to cutting until 10 or 11 so I guess I am only part time at the cutting stuff. This time of year is really hard on us, too many jobs all at once.

10. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

how do you cut in the dark?