1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Full time or part time

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curlawngreen, May 27, 2000.

1. slingshot

slingshot LawnSite Member
    from pa

john i dont think that is a good reason your work and apperance should set you apartand maybee you can school the costomer on why he should choose you not the lowballer im also full time

2. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I have lights on my Walkers and I black tape a flashlight to the weed trimmer if it gets too dark. We only try to cut big places in the dark, soccer fields ball diamonds and a couple of rural cottage properties.

3. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Full time

4. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

PART TIME TO SUPPLEMENT MY FULL TIME JOBS FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS; I MADE THE BREAK & AM FULL TIME STARTING THIS YEAR, & HAPPY AS A PIG IN A PUDDLE. i ACTUALLY DON'T LOOK AT IT AS GOING TO WORK; I LOOK AT IT AS TIME TO WORK THE BUSINESS & KEEP THINGS ROLLING AHEAD :)<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

5. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Central Illinois

Part time--six days a week.

6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

full-time 4-5 days/week

7. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Part-Time lawn & landscape. Some days it feels like full time. Work Full-Time at nite in factory. As soon as I can build my customer base to exceed factory income I'll go Full-Time in the lawn business. Till then I just keep plugging away Part-Time. I hope I'm not going to be condemed for only being a Part-Timer. Mowman

8. Charles

Charles Moderator, Friend, Angel

Full time

9. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Full time.

10. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Cantoo your my kind of man. I wore out three teenagers so far and working on my fourth. I need some lights on my mowers.