Full time or part time

slingshot

LawnSite Member
john i dont think that is a good reason your work and apperance should set you apartand maybee you can school the costomer on why he should choose you not the lowballer im also full time

cantoo

LawnSite Silver Member
I have lights on my Walkers and I black tape a flashlight to the weed trimmer if it gets too dark. We only try to cut big places in the dark, soccer fields ball diamonds and a couple of rural cottage properties.

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
PART TIME TO SUPPLEMENT MY FULL TIME JOBS FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS; I MADE THE BREAK & AM FULL TIME STARTING THIS YEAR, & HAPPY AS A PIG IN A PUDDLE. i ACTUALLY DON'T LOOK AT IT AS GOING TO WORK; I LOOK AT IT AS TIME TO WORK THE BUSINESS & KEEP THINGS ROLLING AHEAD :)<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

weve

LawnSite Senior Member
Part time--six days a week.

Mowman

LawnSite Senior Member
Part-Time lawn & landscape. Some days it feels like full time. Work Full-Time at nite in factory. As soon as I can build my customer base to exceed factory income I'll go Full-Time in the lawn business. Till then I just keep plugging away Part-Time. I hope I'm not going to be condemed for only being a Part-Timer. Mowman

Top Forums