funny company name

Scenic Lawnscape

LawnSite Senior Member
I got a flier on my MAILBOX today from a company called "Cheap grass cutting" offering to bag or mulch edge trim and blow for $12.00. go for it think, becuase there is no way you can make any money in size yards and olny charge $12.00 hell gas is $1.89 a gallon around here, i just thought it was funny the name that is

BrianK10

LawnSite Senior Member
Got one in my mail box last week that said "Grass Cutters - Call Randy" Thing is, he didn't put his number on it. How great.

Brian

John at JDH Select

LawnSite Member
I received a flyer detailing a list of negatives relating to commercial lawn mowers, such as: ruts, turf twists, uneven cuts, noise, and too great of speed. The two college guys created a list stating that 21" lawnboys are the only mowers they will put on the client's lawn and went on to explain how everyone using commercial equipment was wrecking their industry.

I had to laugh, and ask myself; "Exactly how many (2) lawnboy crews are running around town in $50,000 rigs in my local industry.

amar

LawnSite Member
Its funny to hear you say commercial mowers are noise. I was fired by a senior for having "To noise lawn mower"
Exmark Liquid Cooled
LOL

GTLC

LawnSite Senior Member
yeah there is a property maintenance company here called Grass Cuts for Less. You think you will be getting a cheap deal, but you end up dropping a dime for their services.

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
Oh man do we got ya beat here. I'll leave the Lawn Care ones out as to not offend just in case they are lurking and learning, but check these others out....
*Handyman
*Husband for Hire (handyman)
*Trenching & Boring Service
*Ask us First! (plumbing repair)
*Stump Grinding
*Light Tractor & Truck Work
*Brick, Block, Stone
*Vinyl Replacement Windows
*Remodeling & Repairs
*Mobile Home Repair
*Grading
*Tree Service
.... And my personal favorite.... Have Truck Will Haul :)

Heck, why not just advertise
*Illegal Income
*Don't Pay Taxes
*Never Been Certified
*Can't Get licensed
*Running From IRS
*Not Really Professional
*Business Not Registered
That's all it says to me anyways when I see it in the ad or on a truck.

OP
S

Scenic Lawnscape

LawnSite Senior Member
If you know any thing about anything top gun is a fighter school in california and its motto is " to be the best of the best" and that is the way i handle business

slikrick

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by topgunlandscaping
If you know any thing about anything top gun is a fighter school in california and its motto is " to be the best of the best" and that is the way i handle business

hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahaha :blob3: :blob4: :blob1:

Top Forums