• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Funny lawn care names

goodbeus

LawnSite Senior Member
What are some of the funniest names you've seen for lawn care business's...I saw 1 today call "No Mow Worries Lawncare"...couldn't't stop laughing for 5 minutes...saw another 1 a few months back called "Lawn Dog Landscaping" and "The Lawnmower Man Lawn Care", obviously after the movie

The Rock

LawnSite Member
We have Lawn Dog up here. The funniest one I have seen wasn't the name it was the car. Baby blue station wagon with smoke pouring out the back and "LAWN MOWING" and the phone number painted on the side. Defintley a scrub.:blob4:

walker-talker

LawnSite Platinum Member
I seen an ad in the local service directory the other day....it read:

"3 brothers lawncare, we would rather be in your yard than in the streets"......I got a little chuckle out of that one.

MATT

BrianWilson

LawnSite Member
The funniest one I've seen

Mowlicious. like Bootylicious

SpudsM15

LawnSite Senior Member
"sodabear lawncare" I dunno if that is the guys name or a city, but they seem to be doing very well, so i guess the name doesn't really matter...

the other day a guy looking my age maybe younger drove by really slow in a chevy malibu and a lil trailer looked like a 5x5 with a crapsman and a broom on it. He was checking out my equipment got kinda scared, just picked up my echo pas-260 with edger the other day...

lawncare3

LawnSite Bronze Member
I haven't seen too many except for :

Dick Wangs lawn mowing service and

Dan the man lawn services.

Mine is Thin Air Lawncare It was given to me buy one member on here and I have stuck with it since. :)

landscaper3

LawnSite Bronze Member
THE ROCK! We seen that here in Windham, The blue Ford station wagon with mowing spray painted on the side. There is a Suburu Outback around with a plow blade on front for snowplowing driveways!!!! What town are you located in?