1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Gardenin' Angels 2012

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rodrigolessard11, Jan 14, 2012.

1. rodrigolessard11

rodrigolessard11 LawnSite Member

Was hard to decide between F550 and cabover. But this is a great truck. 10 yards of mulch or 6 yards of loam, can dump with no problem.

2. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

yeah that's a super fantastic truck...what is the wheel base? how much did you pay for it?...that really is a hard decision having to choose between those two but i think you made the right decision...the only thing a 550 would have over that dump is an option for 4 wheel drive...the turning radius is crazy in those cabovers, especially one with that short of a wheel base!

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I am certain you can get 4wd cabovers!

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I see them around here fairly often, solid axle :)

2012-Fuso-Canter-FG-4x4.www_.SeattleMitsubishiFuso.com_.jpg

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I bet you ride pretty high up in one.

6. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

How many clients do you have?

7. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

Those trucks are great! I used to drive a Mitsubishi cabover 4wd diesel. It was kinda slow but would keep going full of soil mulch w.e we put in the back, and had a 9foot fisher blade on it.

8. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

i wasn't saying you can't get a cabover with 4x4, i was saying THAT one wasn't 4x4...isuzu doesn't make a 4x4, but the mitsu-fuso does...unfortunately most of the fuso's are manual transmissions, they came out with an automatic again in '11 though, previously they only sold auto 4x4's for about 2 years, i believe the manual was more popular, probably for more power being a 4 cylinder and all...

9. rodrigolessard11

Got my truck lettered today. I will start working next Monday. Excited, first year in business.:cool2:

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

10. rodrigolessard11

Paid 20,000. and you are right we cant get isuzu 4x4.