• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Gas $1.23 a gallon

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
On the suggestion of SKDCO here, I got a Priceline.com gas card. I've used it once before and saved about $0.12 cents a gallon. Just bought gas for $1.23 a gallon, $0.16 cents less that the pump price, very nice. I can't wait until they get diesel!

Keith

LawnSite Platinum Member
I got one about a month ago. It is more a novelty than anything else. The 100 gallons a month limit sucks. From what I understand the average savings is between 9-12 cents per gallon. I used it once and got $.12/gallon off. It is also a pain in the ass to use around here, at least at the station I had to buy from.

When I got mine gas was $1.469 and I paid $1.35. I used it once before the gas fell to $1.439, then it fell to $1.389. I still have three gallons left and the gas had fallen to $1.359. Wow...save 9/10 cent per gallon...woohoooo. :rolleyes:

If you get one use it asap. :mad:

tslawn

LawnSite Member
Well...here in Maryland...the gas prices for 87 octane is between $1.57 and $1.66. Premium is around $1.75 - $1.84. I'll take whatever savings I can get right now. Diesel would be great too. Right now paying roughly $1.51 at the lowest pump locally.

lja

LawnSite Member
$139.9 A GAL ......????????????

WOW UP HERE IN NYC ITS CLOSING IN ON 2 BUCKS ....THIS CRAP IS GETING EXPENSIVE ....

RICK

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
We were at 1.34 for a week after a high of 1.97.

But that didn't last long its 1.47 for regular unleaded and going up every week.