• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Gas Gans

xclusive

LawnSite Bronze Member
What kind of gas cans is everyone using? Do you guys take apart the safety nozzle cause it is a PITA or do you order the replacement nozzles that are not EPA regulated?

demhustler

LawnSite Bronze Member
What kind of gas cans is everyone using? Do you guys take apart the safety nozzle cause it is a PITA or do you order the replacement nozzles that are not EPA regulated?
easy 2 fix - just cut end with clippers or knife
wrap any foil for the cap - that's it

pita - oh, yea; common result of using this pos - "with this gov.regulated crp cans i spill more gas than in whole my life"

Last edited:

IN2MOWN

LawnSite Platinum Member
easy 2 fix - just cut end with clippers or knife
wrap any foil for the cap - that's it

pita - oh, yea; common result of using this pos - "with this gov.regulated crp cans i spill more gas than in whole my life"

Little confused. You use foil instead of a gas cap?

betmr

LawnSite Bronze Member
I've spilled more gas with these spill proof cans, than I've spilled my whole life with the old ones. And what a pain it is to fill string trimmers, chain saws, and blowers with them. Who ever came up with this idea, should be made to work in the Grounds Maintenance business for 5 years....just fueling equipment.

IN2MOWN

LawnSite Platinum Member
Interesting.

No offense but Im NOT going to alter anything that could tip over, spill and cause a massive fire harming myself or others.

JMO...